Atlanta Workshop Overview:
Welcome invited guest! We are so pleased that you are looking for details pertaining to this unique event and strongly encourage you to attend. This exclusive, complimentary workshop and networking event is tailored specifically to corporate leaders within the Atlanta area. This event will speak to leadership roles, and the relevance of Agile project management concepts, business impact, and value to their organizations today.
The event will provide insight into both strategic Agile frameworks, as well as answer tactical questions for how to begin, or continue, the transformation to high-performance project management. Highly-interactive discussions and exercises will be integral to this workshop. Best of all, you will be able to network with like area Leadership, in order to glean knowledge and best practices.
There is no cost to attend this event. A Continental breakfast and lunch will be included as a part of the day. This event is strictly limited to invited customers, partners, and prospects and will be conducted with an intimate group of approximately 35 persons to facilitate dialogue, real-life answers, and best practices.
Agile and Scrum expert, Nancy Nee, will facilitate this workshop and share her vast knowledge and experience as a Project Management, Business Analysis, and Agile consultant and subject matter expert.
There has never been a better time for you to fully understand how you can put Agile concepts, practice, and impact to work for your organization.
Let ESI help you to answer some of the following:
- Where did Agile come from and why should I be paying attention?
- Could Agile work within my organization and how would it impact day-to-day business?
- Do we want to make the change? Based on typical results on increased project efficiencies and execution; do we need it?
- Is it all or nothing? How can it fit within our traditional Project Management practice?
- Where are we in the continuum of adoption and complete Agile transformation?
- How are other large corporations integrating Agile into their business?
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Register today to reserve your seat. We look forward to our time together during the New Year 2013.
About The Facilitator
Nancy Y. Nee, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CBAP
Nancy Nee is a recognized expert in Agile PM and Scrum. She guides clients in realizing their business objectives through envisioning and executing customized competency development programs. Her solutions reflect the insight of two decades of PM, Agile, Process, and BA experience in healthcare, IT, manufacturing, financial services and energy.
A Message From Nancy Nee
Please view the following message from the workshop facilitator, Nancy Nee, to learn what you stand to gain from participating in this unique workshop and networking event.
|7:30 AM – 8 AM:||Continental Breakfast|
|8:00 AM – 8:10 AM:||Introduction and Agenda|
|8:10 AM – 9:00 AM:||Executive Challenges and Drivers for Change to Agile|
|9:00 AM – 9:30 AM:||Overview of Agile Concepts and Practice|
|9:30 AM – 9:45 AM:||Break|
|9:45 AM – 10:10 AM:||Iterative Process|
|10:10 AM – 10:55 AM:||The Value of Agile to Your Organization|
|10:55 AM – 11:05 AM:||Break|
|11:05 AM – 12:00 PM:||The Agile Team|
|12:00 PM – 12:15 PM:||Best Practice Curriculum Paths Via Current Practice and Competencies|
|12:15 PM – 12:30 PM:||Wrap Up and Questions|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM:||Lunch and Attendee Networking|
Register Now – All Registrations Must Be Submitted By January 15th, 2013.
Please note that you will receive a follow up email confirming your participation.
Located on the corner of Spring and 5th streets in the vibrant heart of Midtown Atlanta, the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center is the hospitality heart of the Technology Square Complex on the Georgia Tech campus. Conveniently located near MARTA stations, just off of I-85, and 15 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport; getting there is easy.
Click HERE for a map of the hotel’s surrounding area.
Directions and Transportation
- Complimentary parking is available.
- MARTA Station - Within walking distance to 2 MARTA Stations on the North Line (4 Blocks from North Ave. Station N3 & 5 Blocks from Midtown Station N4)
- Hartsfield - Jackson International Airport - Approximately 13 miles from hotel. The Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service offers shuttles to / from hotel & airport @ $18.50 per person, one way or $33.00 per person, round trip. To arrange for pickup, please call 404-941-3440 or 877-799-5282 or visit their website at www.taass.net.
- Tech Trolley - Available from Midtown Station (N4 on the North MARTA Line), the Tech Trolley is complimentary and stops at 5th Street, beside the hotel. The shuttle operates around campus 7 days/week, 365 days/year. There is no shuttle service when there is a Saturday GT home football game. For service information or questions, please call GT Auxiliary Parking & Transportation at 404-385-7275
Driving Directions from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
- Head west on South Terminal Pkwy
- Make a slight right onto Airport Blvd.
- Take the I-75/I-85/I-20/GA-403/Camp Creek Pkwy ramp to Atlanta
- Keep left at the fork and continue toward GA-403 North/I-85 North
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for I-85/GA-403
- Merge onto GA-403 North/I-85 North
- Take Exit 250 toward 10th Street/14th Street
- Merge onto Williams Street NW
- Turn right at 10th Street NW
- Turn right at Spring Street NW
Hotel is on the right at 800 Spring Street NW
About ESI International
ESI is a global, project-focused training company, helping people around the world improve the way they manage their projects, contracts, requirements and vendors through innovative training programs in the areas of:
- Agile Project Management
- Traditional Project Management
- Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Contract and Vendor Management
- Business Skills
In addition to more than 100 courses delivered in a dozen languages at hundreds of locations worldwide, ESI offers associate’s and master’s level certificate programs through our educational partner, The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
ESI offers our courses in various modalities including onsite training, e-Training, virtual classroom, and learning-on-demand modules. Each is designed to offer project professionals easy access to the learning that they need to be successful. Skillsharks, ESI’s web-based, collaborative learning community, provides project managers with access to tools, learning assets, and insight from peers, practitioners and experts.
ESI also offers an array of assessment services and measurement tools to help organizations identify competency gaps and develop the individual and organizational skills required to execute projects effectively. Founded in 1981, ESI’s worldwide headquarters are in Arlington, Virginia. To date, ESI’s programs have benefited more than 1.35 million professionals worldwide. For more information visit, www.esi-intl.com.